At Schuberg Philis we love to keep track of the latest and greatest tech that comes from Silicon Valley and our public cloud partners, so we can always pick the right tool for the job in the complex mission-critical ecosystems. In our dream projects we can seamlessly integrate the newest tech into an existing landscape to create high quality environments that last.
As an AWS Engineer you will be part of a multidisciplinary team where you will focus on building Payment solutions for our customer using AWS. Audit, security and compliance are of critical importance for our customer.
Building and improving the landing zone in AWS will be part of your responsibilities. On the container platform (built on the landing zone) we continue to onboard new applications. Together with our customer and their third-party developers, we strive for more than good enough results. Taking responsibility of onboarding, security, compliance as well as implementing and using the latest technologies is part of your daily job. Everything we do is via code and automated, so you need to live up to that challenge.
Who are we looking for?
In this role, you will have a lot of fun if you have the following experience:
- Experience in a complex engineering environment, preferably in mission- critical environments
- Experience in the Payment industry, preferably with standards such as PCI-DSS
- Relevant experience with operations in AWS environments
- Hands-on experience in automation and applying cloud native infrastructure and/or configuration management tooling (Chef, Ansible), Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation) and CI/CD (GitHub Actions, GitLab CI)
- Experience with Kubernetes (EKS, Argo)
Nice to have: Datadog, Terraform, Cilium and many more.