At Schuberg Philis we love to keep track of the latest and greatest tech that comes from Silicon Valley and our public cloud partners, so we can always pick the right tool for the job in the complex mission-critical ecosystems. In our dream projects we can seamlessly integrate the newest tech into an existing landscape to create high quality software that lasts.
We help large financial organizations to keep their IT landscape and their day-to-day work under control. With a free and open environment, we love to propose and to automate all their error prone and recurring jobs. Also, we like to give them a deep insight in all their procedures they must deal with.
We are looking for a new colleague with an open mind and a genuine passion for web development and integration.
As a .NET C# full stack developer, you will be involved in end-to-end development from intake to deployment. It’s a new customer facing DevOps team with lots of opportunities to grow both technical, functional and on a personal level. Customers are located in Europe and the US, so travelling should be an option in case of large projects.
Our ideal colleague is someone with
- Knowledge of software architecture analysis and design
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining high quality software products & services
- Ability to write high-quality, reusable and testable code for both front- and backend systems
- Experience with best practices and principles, such as TDD, BDD, SOLID, and design patterns.
- Experience with .NET Core (C#) and Web Api (C#)
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with frontend web development (e.g. with VueJS or other well-known frontend frameworks)
What would be a great plus for us?
- Experience with on-premise and public cloud (AWS, Azure or other)
- Experience with hybrid cloud integration
- Experience with large distributed systems
- Experience with Scrum, Agile and have a DevOps mindset
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines and tools