Recruiting & Onboarding is a business-critical element of the success and growth of Schuberg Philis, and we have big ambitions! Therefore, we are expanding our Recruitment & Onboarding team and we are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator. You will be an essential part of the company's success and continued growth.
We have a high hiring bar, and the ideal candidate should possess strong organizational skills, a perfect eye for detail, a positive attitude and be on top of their game!
You are part of the Recruitment & Onboarding team, which you will support and where needed, you will also support other colleagues. Here is an insight into the activities that come with the role of providing 360 degrees recruiting and onboarding team assistance:
- Schedule and manage interviews, balancing multiple schedules on any given day and ensure that interviews run smoothly
- Coordination of agenda’s and interviews with third parties like recruitment agencies
- Create employment contracts
- Collect and store candidate and new hire information
- Track and maintain data and communication
- Reporting and data insights
- Provide a great candidate experience when assisting candidates and our interviewing teams.
- When applicable, book domestic and international candidate travel, arrange necessary visa letters and manage candidate expenses associated with interviews.
- Act as an ambassador of Schuberg Philis by providing impeccable support and genuine human connection when interacting with candidates, interview teams and colleagues
- Participate in projects, meetings, initiatives and providing your support and feedback to increase our team success
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following skills and experience
- A proven track record of 4+ years of professional experience, including recruiting coordination, workforce planning, executive assistant, or other highly organizational administrative duties
- You demonstrate excellent organizational skills and maintain extreme attention to detail
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch, including the ability to create professional messages and reports
- You are pro-active, a multi-tasker and you have a can-do attitude
- You can make good decisions, are confident, can build strong relationships
- You are proficient with MS Office
- You not only tolerate, but thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You prefer to work in a close-knit team dynamic
- You like to have fun at work and have a positive mindset
Please note that both Dutch and English language skills are mandatory for this role.
Many companies state that people are not a resource but an asset, and we hope to show you during the recruitment process and as part of our team that this is really how it works at Schuberg Philis.
We want you to be in control of your personal data. Please read our privacy notice, for more information.